individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Love Tea
DXM & Cannabis
by Timothy
Citation:   Timothy. "Love Tea: An Experience with DXM & Cannabis (exp44654)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2008. erowid.org/exp/44654

600 mg oral DXM (liquid)
  4 hits smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I had just had a gratifying encounter with a very cute blond a grade below me that day around the afternoon. Dinner and study hours went by fast. I was in Tod's room and he told me to come to his room around midnight. I wasn't very excited. I thought I had done my share of DXM a few times. So three hours later, I tiptoe upstairs to his room and some Grateful Dead (Europe 72) was playin softly in the background. It was around February. Valentine's day, my birthday, was coming up soon. I was in a bit of a ditzy, romantic mood. Todd was feeling reminiscent. It rubbed off on me that night. I waited in his room while he prepared two bags worth of mashed up sucrets stirred into warm water. He said most of the DXM had crystalized to the bottom. I downed the liquid anyway.

The warm beverage sweetly seduced my insides. I kept thinking about that blond girl and then began going on about love in general. I told him about my first love from age twelve; 'Laniea'. She was a gorgeous red head. Feelings were mutual for a while. Just thirty minute later, with all this warmth and love in me and the room, a former student had just sold a dime to Todd. The previous year that guy was one of my favorite people on campus. I started thinking about him as we hit from the chronic.

The bud was great. It was my first time I've ever done weed and DXM together. It felt great. The effects the day after continued to sooth my soul. I said something to that cute blond and opened my heart to her. It felt very uplifting and in a way relieving. I felt like I had been tickled with a feather all night the previous night I did all that stuff.

Exp Year: 1997ExpID: 44654
Published: Jan 4, 2008Views: 7,520
DXM (22) : Glowing Experiences (4), Relationships (44), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)