Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Just Like Half a Beer
Coleus
by Bert the Tripper
Citation:   Bert the Tripper. "Just Like Half a Beer: An Experience with Coleus (exp44685)". Erowid.org. Dec 22, 2005. erowid.org/exp/44685

10 leaves oral Coleus (liquid)
  T+ 0:10 30 leaves oral Coleus (liquid)

First off, the classification of this plant I'd have to say is a mild relaxant.

I initially started off with 50 leaves and drank 10 of them in a slushie to drown out the taste... It was gross as hell and I said there was no way I was doing that 4 more times so I gave up and threw away the leaves.

About 10 minutes later I came up with another method of ingesting the stuff so I took the leaves out of the trash and hand squeezed the leaves into a cup, rolling them in between my hands helped. Then mixed the juice (about 3 tbsp) with a bunch of koolaid and drank it. About 30 mins later I had some crazy stomach pains but they went away in about 10 mins. After that I started to feel slightly drunk which is basically all this stuff does.

Effects:
Positive
-relaxation
-things slightly shifting
-zoning out
Negative
-bad stomach cramps in the beginning

I'm pretty sure that the coleus tea works better but tastes terrible

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44685
Published: Dec 22, 2005Views: 18,988
Coleus (168) : General (1), Alone (16)