Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Total Relaxation
Clonazepam
by Jonathan
Citation:   Jonathan. "Total Relaxation: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp44715)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/44715

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Recently diagnosed with panic and general anxiety disorder. Was feeling uncontrolable panic/anxiety until my doctor perscribed me these pills. These calm me right down and probably will even put me to sleep if my anxiety is bad enough. Anyway my anxiety was so bad I just felt crazy. This pill made me feel 100% normal again. Although my doctor will not continue to perscribe this he said over time you build a great tolerence and dependance addiction and will develop withdrawal symptoms. I read a lot of horror stories on the internet about this. It really ruined peoples lives.

Great medication if used for the right reasons (in the midst of a panic attack/seizure) but other than that I think this is overly perscribed. I've been told to avoid this like the plague. People told me it was easier to kick cocaine/heroin but it can be done if tappered slowly and properly with the help of a physician. Doctor recommended me to start taking BUSPAR its a new type of medicine that works differently, it doesn't start working immediately after one takes it. It takes 2 weeks to buildup its for general anxiety/panic although some people have claimed that this did not help their anxiety at all. I'm doing more research online about the addictive qualities/dependance withdrawal of this medication.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 44715
Published: Feb 9, 2018Views: 1,428
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Various (28), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Medical Use (47), General (1)