Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Where Am I?
Fentanyl & Morphine
by old stoner
Citation:   old stoner. "Where Am I?: An Experience with Fentanyl & Morphine (exp45045)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45045

IV Pharms - Fentanyl (liquid)
    IV Morphine (liquid)

I was faced with intolerable pain after my 3rd surgery. It seemed that none of the regular pain medicines (intra-muscular, drip, tablets, patches) came close to giving me any relief. It could have been my past heroin usage that put my tolerance level up so high. One day the doctor combined my morphine drip with an injection of Fentnyl. I was out in minutes. I remember waking up around 3:00 a.m. and had absolutely no idea where I was. I was sure that I was going insane. The nurse informed me that I was having some sort of adverse reaction to the medication. Anyway, I layed awake all night crying and trembling with fear. I was terrified that night, but now that I think about it, it was kind of cool!

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 45045
Published: Mar 17, 2018Views: 2,314
Morphine (211), Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Hospital (36), Medical Use (47), Health Problems (27), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)