Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Within 20 to 30 Seconds I Was Out
Zolpidem
by pharmadyne
Citation:   pharmadyne. "Within 20 to 30 Seconds I Was Out: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp45057)". Erowid.org. May 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/45057

5 mg IV Pharms - Zolpidem

IV Zolpidem

Having had extensive experience preparing aseptic excipient free solution for IV use, this is the only mistake I ever made...

5mg of Zolpidem tartrate in 5ml Bacteriostatic NaCl, and filtering to complete clarity albeit pink color due to 5mg tabs color, I drew it up, and figured IV diazepam, and other substances were easy to titrate, I pushed all 5mg.

Woke up about 30 minutes late, needle lying beside me. Don't think the dose could kill anyone, but within 20 to 30 seconds I was out.

Just thought this was interesting, since benzo-related compounds take longer to have effect. In the future, I lowered the dose considerably.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 45057
Published: May 6, 2018Views: 2,922
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Unknown Context (20)