Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I've Almost Given Up on Legal Drugs
Calamus
by Captainsandals
Citation:   Captainsandals. "I've Almost Given Up on Legal Drugs: An Experience with Calamus (exp45093)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2007. erowid.org/exp/45093

9 in oral Calamus (roots)

I threw up about 18 times, even if nothing came up. It didn't end for hours. I walked downstairs this morning and flushed all my Calamus.

I experienced nothing from the Calamus. Colors seemed slightly exaggerated at a point during the night. That was it.

I have choked down a lot of nasty tasting stuff to get effects from before, but this tops it off as the worst.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45093
Published: Mar 13, 2007Views: 3,119
Calamus (106) : General (1), Alone (16)