The Worst Experience On Weed
Cannabis
by Toy Machine
Citation:   Toy Machine. "The Worst Experience On Weed: An Experience with Cannabis (exp4510)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4510

2 hits smoked Cannabis

Someone named Jamie wrote an experience report on a near death experience with Cannabis...I too had a similar occurence.

I smoked 2 hits out of a bong and started coughing...everything suddenly slowed down. I stared at my arm and the skin was peeling off slowly. I got up and everything was all weird the sky was flashing grey and black and everything was black and white. I started to walk and my friend asked me if I was ok.. 'Yeah.' I lied.. Slowly the whole world became ink blotted until it covered up my whole field of vision. I started to panic. Was I dying? Was I dead? Why couldn't I see? Was I going to be blind forever? Millions of questions ran through my head. I was screaming.

'I'M FUCKING BLIND!!'

my friend did what I can only imagine as waving his hand in front of my face 'How many fingers are do you see?'

I just saw infinite blackness. 'I can't even see your fucking hand'

Then all of a sudden my voice faded away and became distant and robotic.. 'I don't even exist anymore..' I said outloud and I curled up into a ball..

Then *bang* back into reality with mild buzzing in my ears... To this day I never found out what the fuck happened but I will forever remember what it was like to be totally blind.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 4510
Published: Mar 3, 2001Views: 13,061
Cannabis (1) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5)