Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Ritalin, Summer of Love '00
Methylphenidate
by deadhead
Citation:   deadhead. "Ritalin, Summer of Love '00: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp4539)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4539

65 mg insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)
  T+ 2:00 50 mg insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)
  T+ 3:40 45 mg insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)

Considering the fact that my Ritalin reports have not been posted before, yet there are no other ritalin reports on this site, I decided I will try again, I think that people have the right to know about every drug there is.

Well, it took a long time to finally get some ritalin, I finally talked someone into giving me some. I ended up paying 50 cents for a bottle full of half 5 mg and half 10 mg, about 70 tabs in all. But, then I found out that ritalin is easy to get and later aquired a bottle of about 70 10 mg tabs and 70 5 mg tabs for free.

Mindset:
I had a slight cold, but I was in a ok mood and ready to go snort some of the tabs.

Experience:
I always snort ritalin, it gets in my bloodstream faster and gives a bit of a buzz.

6:00 -- Two friends of mine chop up 60 mg, the usual amount to get the ritalin buzz, I do 65 mg because I had been using ritalin all week.
Normal Ritalin Buzz kicked in. The ritalin buzz is hard to explain, it's reminiscent of speed, but different. I feel a pretty nice euphoria, the need for sleep dies out completely, and I get the urge to talk alot. I mean alot.

It lasts for about an hour to me, and then I get about a half hour of a still buzzing, yet coming down feeling. I've did it with some people that the buzz stays with them for hours and hours. So, I guess it all depends on how your body takes it.

8:00? -- Well, after this wore down, I snorted about 50 more mgs, for a total for 105 mgs. By the way, after I've been high on ritalin and am on the comedown, I can snort all the ritalin I want and I won't be as high as the first time for some reason. (There is a way to get around this, and that's smoking it, gotta smoke it over a tin foil, like with meth.)

9:40
Well, I decided to go for about 45 more mgs, I didn't even get a buzz this time, it just kept me from feeling like crap.

12:30
I felt like crap, I didn't want to snort any more ritalin because I wanted to go to sleep, I thought I could, but I couldn't, I just sat on my friend's couch all night and didn't sleep a wink until 9:00 the next morning.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4539
Published: Dec 27, 2001Views: 83,060
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)