Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
On and On
Cocaine & Alcohol
by DJ Dissident
Citation:   DJ Dissident. "On and On: An Experience with Cocaine & Alcohol (exp45612)". Erowid.org. Dec 3, 2019. erowid.org/exp/45612

repeated   Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    repeated oral Alcohol (liquid)

I suppose that, compared to other people, I started taking drugs quite late in life. I smoked my first spliff at 16, and then followed the typical progression of pills, acid, speed, etc...

But since I came back from university three years ago, I have developed a very serious coke and drinking habit (as these two go hand in hand). Whereas most people can go out and do some drugs with their mates and then go home, I always end up buying a gram and a couple of bottles of beer for when I get home. Then I can't sleep, and I look like death the next day. I'm sure this sounds familiar.

I am currently attending a detox centre, where I receive psychological and medical help, as well as leaving urine samples every week. But this does not stop me. I am on coke now, I have done two grams at home by myself since last night and I have spent next week's wages already. I know the comedown is going to be fucking terrible.

So what is the point of this ramble? If I am feeling lonely and/or have an addictive personality, I should have avoided them like the plague.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45612
Published: Dec 3, 2019Views: 789
Cocaine (13), Alcohol (61) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)