Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Romantic Dream
Damiana
by Bliss Out
Citation:   Bliss Out. "A Romantic Dream: An Experience with Damiana (exp45823)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2007. erowid.org/exp/45823

5 joints/cigs smoked Damiana (ground / crushed)
  2 tsp oral Damiana (tea)

I examined the packets of various bags of herbs and decided to buy a packet of 'Bliss Out' (aka dried and chopped Damiana) and some rolling papers. I rolled a joint Damiana and a little while waiting for the train.

It tasted slightly unpleasant, itís something that grows on me. Over the course of getting back to where I was staying by train I smoked two more joints. I decided that I had wasted 15 bucks and that it did squat. I made two cups of tea (seeped two teaspoons in boiling water for a few minutes water, strain, add honey) and smoked two more joints, watched a movie and went to bed.

Well.

I had the best night. I didn't get up till two the next day, it was like having erotic dreams on tap. I didn't notice any high and if there is one its very mild.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 45823
Published: Jun 23, 2007Views: 14,878
Dreams (85), Damiana (107) : Alone (16), First Times (2)