Spiral Erowid Zip Hoodie
This black mid-weight zip hoodie (80/20) has front pockets,
an Erowid logo on front chest, and a spiral design on back.
Donate and receive yours!
The Zipper Conspiracy
Salvia divinorum
by Smokey the Bear
Citation:   Smokey the Bear. "The Zipper Conspiracy: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp4597)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4597

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

My friend and I had sent away for a half ounce of Divi and had been waiting for a week or so when a package arrived. We opened it up and found it was empty. My friend had was indifferent to the whole situation, but I was irate. I immediately sent three to five e-mails to the company, explaining the problem and how unhappy I was. I was surprised by the almost immediate reply. It stated that they were sorry about the inconvenience and that they would send another shipment and along with it a vial of 10X extract. When it finally arrived, we smoked a good amount, inhaling as deep as we possibly could and holding it in for what seemed like for ever. I started feeling the effects first. In about 25 more seconds my friend was too. At first we looked at each other and feel into hysterical laughter, which was unbearable. Shortly after smoking more I froze in place and it felt like I had no face.

I kept asking my friend, what does my face look like, is it still there? He told me It was there but it looked like my eyes were in some far off land. That is when it happened. The drugs kicked into high gear and I was hearing army men on walkie talkies and zippers were attacking me. In fact one ran off the floor up my leg, side and underarm. I was attached to the floor it seemed and was trying to rip the zipper out of the floor. I guess I managed to do so because I flew downstairs and chilled out. It seemed like a big conspiracy that the whole world knew about except for me, and it was very surreal. Everybody around me was zipping up.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 4597
Published: Jan 15, 2001Views: 5,454
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)