Learning
Cocaine & Alcohol
by Youdontknowyet
Citation:   Youdontknowyet. "Learning: An Experience with Cocaine & Alcohol (exp46297)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2007. erowid.org/exp/46297

Alcohol (liquid)
      Cocaine (powder / crystals)

First time I relaized what my body wanted, it felt as if it was a routine part of my day. I understood that I wanted it, but did not grasp the concept of addiction. I learned to rely on it, to depend on it any time I was drunk. It would normalize me.
It brings a part of me that I am not normally bur nevertheless that I am. So it gives me a feeling of being confortable. Once it goes away from my body I understand the feeling of wanting and needing. My body is asking me for more, every time I get drunk my solution is to get high.

Exp Year: 1995ExpID: 46297
Published: Apr 1, 2007Views: 1,726
Cocaine (13), Alcohol (61) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Combinations (3), Not Applicable (38)