Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Unbelievable
Propoxyphene
by Stratman420
Citation:   Stratman420. "Unbelievable: An Experience with Propoxyphene (exp46416)". Erowid.org. Jan 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/46416

1 tablet oral Pharms - Propoxyphene (pill / tablet)

Ok to start I am not very experianced with drugs. I am what you would probably consider very young to be taking the drugs I do. I smoke pot occasionally, have taken DXM, all sorts of Pharms (Hydrocodone, Codiene, Oxycodone, Adderall) And was looking through my parents medicine cabinet and saw something called Propoxyphene (Darvocet) and decided to try it. There were about 4 reports online, but I said what the hell lets do it.

I was a little concerned because I couldnt find a dosage of the drug on the bottle, but anyways, I took it, and felt nothing for about half an hour, which was no real surprise. I was watching a TV show, and I started getting really into it. I was feeling some euphoria, and then I started feeling REALLY good, euphoria-wise. My whole body felt so good it was like lots of mini orgasms all over my body it just felt so amazingly good its like being really high on high grade weed. I went into the bathroom to check how my face looked and it looked absolutely fine. I even had a conversation with my mom on the phone and sounded totally fine. Music sounded really good, and Then I started to come down.

I felt no craving or even a simple want for more. I was completely satisfied with the experience and will definitely do it again. To sum it up, I do see addictive potential in this. Its been a day and I have had no withdrawl of any sort, but I can see how it can become quite addictive.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46416
Published: Jan 21, 2021Views: 323
Pharms - Propoxyphene (206) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), Hangover / Days After (46), Alone (16)