New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Musical Ecstasy
Salvia divinorum (25x extract)
by Electric Wizard
Citation:   Electric Wizard. "Musical Ecstasy: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (25x extract) (exp46430)". Erowid.org. Jun 23, 2007. erowid.org/exp/46430

0.2 g smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

After consuming 0.2 grams of Salvia Divinorum X25 extract, I experienced the usual (for me) pattern of thought. With the feeling that I am in a system of movement between the rooms in my apartment, I pick up my guitar and violently strike the strings. Playing only 2 notes I close my eyes and experience delirium. Repeating images of me climbing out of the ground on a giant plane or field keep repeating themselves into infinity. The plane appears to be my head, and it goes on and on and on and on and on.

I keep climbing out of my own head.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46430
Published: Jun 23, 2007Views: 1,347
Salvia divinorum (44) : Music Discussion (22), General (1), Alone (16)