Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Five Hours of Freedom
2C-E
by Q
Citation:   Q. "Five Hours of Freedom: An Experience with 2C-E (exp46511)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2006. erowid.org/exp/46511

2.0 mg IM 2C-E

I am a 30 year old business man who has not done any mind altering drugs in about 10 years. I have looked for Mesc and LSD but I have been out of the scene too long and I cannot find it. This led me to research chemicals. The first one I tried was 5-meO-DMT but that substance was not enjoyable to me. Through research I decided 2c-e looked like my cup of tea.

I ordered 100mg and repaired a 10mg/ml sterile solution for injection using a drop of Benzyl Alcohol mixed with sterile water. Then I dissolved the 2c-e in the solution and pushed it through a sterile syringe filter. Now all I had to do was waiting for the right time to try the substance. I have a wife and a child so I canít go getting high when ever I want.

The day came where my wife and son would be out of the house for 5 hours. I figured I would start at the threshold dose for snorting it. I used an insulin syringe to load up 2mg and injected into my leg. 2 minutes later I could feel the affects. I peaked in about 30 mins and I would compare the affect to that of a really good tab of mescaline. I had a really nice euphoria, with mild open eye visuals and nice closed eye visuals. The entire trip lasted 3 hours with lingering affects for the rest of the evening.

I am glad that I tried such a small dosage because I was contemplating 10mg for a good trip. Now I think 5mg would get me to +3 and 8mg would be the absolute max I would want to go.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46511
Published: Nov 4, 2006Views: 7,475
2C-E (137) : Alone (16), First Times (2)