Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Wired With a Little Euphoria
Methylphenidate
by the40ouncelegend
Citation:   the40ouncelegend. "Wired With a Little Euphoria: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp46517)". Erowid.org. Apr 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46517

54 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (capsule)

Ok well people always told me that I might have ADD which I thought was bullshit but I decided to try concerta a drug to treat ADD, I scored some from one of my friends that has them prescribed so I took one before one of my regents and I finished it before anyone else did and this surprised me because I'm usually slow at taking tests. I did really good on the test also. I took some more one day when I knew I wouldnt be doing much....big mistake that was I felt really good for like 5 hrs and I couldnt sit still, I acually wanted to do work. After another 5 hours passed I felt way to restless (its a 12 hr time release capsule so it lasts a while) and I was starting to get edgy and sorta depressed so it kinda sucked. Overall Methylphenidate is an alright recreational drug ( I never snorted it so I dont know the full effects) but Its pretty good if just taken as prescribed.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46517
Published: Apr 15, 2018Views: 1,453
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Performance Enhancement (50), Retrospective / Summary (11), First Times (2), Various (28)