individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Hardly Anything at All, Just More Gravity
Salvia divinorum
by Tom
Citation:   Tom. "Hardly Anything at All, Just More Gravity: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp46551)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46551

6 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

Hardly Anything at All,

Tried some salvia in a pretty good home-made bong with a butane lighter in my friend's car. We sat there on an abandoned road and started toking it up. I took about 6 hits and held them all in for about 30 seconds or more.

I barely felt anything. At my peak, I felt like gravity was coming into effect more--like my body was heavier or something and it felt like my face was drooping a little bit. It wasn't a bad feeling. Also, I felt like the car I was in was moving a little bit. I tried closing my eyes to see if I would visualize anything. I saw some mild colors but I'm pretty sure that was just from the lack of oxygen from holding my breath for the hits.

All in all, this dry-leave salvia was a big disappointment. My next step is trying 10x salvia extract in about 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to that.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46551
Published: Jan 28, 2018Views: 789
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)