Walking a Tight Rope
Cocaine
by ss
Citation:   ss. "Walking a Tight Rope: An Experience with Cocaine (exp46588)". Erowid.org. Jan 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/46588

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

In exchange for 2.5 grams of mushrooms, a friend of mine, 'B,' gave me a sizable amount of cocaine to experiment with. After showing me the basics (cutting, snorting, etc.), he measured out some cocaine and told me that that would have to last me five hours. So he ate the shrooms while I acquainted myself with blow. Cocaine dramatically increased my self-control, luckily, because B was not in a position to limit my intake.

Throughout the night, I sniffed a line or two every hour. Being a veteran coffee addict, I didn't find it quite as stimulating as I'd expected. However, the euphoria and sense of confidence was excellent. I was quite talkative-- much to the chagrin of my tripping comrade. Looking back on the whole thing, I was surprised how much I babbled, since Iím incredibly shy.

Overall, I'd say coke yields about the same amount of stimulation as chugging a pot of coffee. However, there are fewer jitters associated with coke, and it gives a massive mood boost. Compared to caffeine, it is far more potent and feels cleaner.

Cocaine is useful. That's why the stuff is so addictive! It makes me better, stronger, and faster. For a time. During the entire week following my experience, no matter what I was in the middle of, I thought, 'I sure could do this better if I had some blow.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46588
Published: Jan 21, 2021Views: 602
Cocaine (13) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)