Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
My Stereo Was at War
Zolpidem
by ambien
Citation:   ambien. "My Stereo Was at War: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp46625)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46625

5 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I took a 5mg tablet of ambien to go to sleep. I layed in my bed.

I looked over at my stereo, it was off, but on display mode, so all the lights were going crazy. I watched my stereo for 15 minutes, on display mode. the lights were almost.. jumping out at me, I was shaking my fist at my stereo like an angry monkey. so then I decided to get up. Everything was fucked up, I walked into the hallway, the ladder that was leaning against the wall freaked me out, I walked into my brothers room. and things were dancing, until I looked at what they were. I was laughing, he thought I was just faking it. Until I tried to talk. It was pretty obvious after I spoke. My speach was all messed up. My brother took me downstairs. and my mother was there, she was asking whats wrong with me, my brother asked her what I took. I just kept laughing, everything was fucked up! My mom suggested I eat some cookies to sober up. So there I am now, munching on chocolate chip cookies, laughing, and now tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Ambien is awesome.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46625
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 489
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)