Years of Use Leads to Issues
MDMA
by Mess
Citation:   Mess. "Years of Use Leads to Issues: An Experience with MDMA (exp46667)". Erowid.org. Sep 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/46667

repeated   MDMA (pill / tablet)

My story started in 1992 when I first started going to raves and taking acid and pills, there was nothing like it at the time. Thousands of people off their faces dancing to this new music, simply amazing.

My E use kept going and our group pretty much did it as much as possible, our lives revolved around clubbing and partying until 2004 when I decided to move away and try and find out what the hell I am doing with my life. I have suffered from severe depression and have been suicidal at times and I am totally convinced its because of the drug use, admittedly above the norm. I'm 32 now with no job, no purpose, no confidence,social anxiety and depression...trying to get my head sorted and find a direction...

I cant deny that the majority of the time was amazing and we had a wicked time...

Exp Year: 1992-2004ExpID: 46667
Published: Sep 7, 2018Views: 695
MDMA (3) : Not Applicable (38), Post Trip Problems (8), Depression (15), Music Discussion (22), Addiction & Habituation (10), Retrospective / Summary (11)