Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Shakes
Sceletium tortuosum
by DO-WA
Citation:   DO-WA. "The Shakes: An Experience with Sceletium tortuosum (exp46719)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2006. erowid.org/exp/46719

1.0 g oral Sceletium tortuosum (tea)
  T+ 9:00   smoked Cannabis
  T+ 14:00   oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

I got 10 grams through an online distributor ('Pharm. Grade'). 2 days ago me and my 2 friends smoked, snuffed, & 'chewed' some. A key bump of the powder, A pinch in the mouth, & a topping in some MJ. I felt results quicker 'causse I studied up on the effects.

My 1st friend said he felt a calm and appeiciation for simplisity, My other friend Didn't notice much 'till bed time. We all slept xilent. and I personally had cool but Darker dreams. Yesterday I made tea w/ Slender ice leaves 'n roots, a bounus to the sceletium, the dude from the online store felt i needed (free).

I poured the ice leaves (5 grams) into a coffee filter added roughly a gram of scetium in to 'tea bag' Boiled a cup of H2O on a low temp. for 15 mins., and drank it. Thats where the inebriating effects come into play. I survived for about an hour, before crashin' out. I slept great for 8 hours, had some good dreams ( but strange), woke up smoked a little pot. played my psp and went back to sleep after an hour or so... woke up 4 hours later. drank some beer and got the cold shakes for a little while. I had the shakes before drinking. now writing this report and havin' a cold one and I feel a little warmer. I assosiated the shakes w/ scectium because I am a healthy 24 year old, who doesn't shiver when temps are normal and I like beer but I'm not that far along yet. LOL
-DO WA

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46719
Published: Oct 22, 2006Views: 1,299
Sceletium tortuosum (179) : Alone (16), General (1), Hangover / Days After (46)