Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Go Really Well Together
Alprazolam & DXM
by Jaronzello
Citation:   Jaronzello. "Go Really Well Together: An Experience with Alprazolam & DXM (exp46794)". Erowid.org. Sep 23, 2007. erowid.org/exp/46794

6.0 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 4:00 300 mg oral DXM (capsule)

One Saturday afternoon my friend called to tell me she was getting some footballs, and wanted to know if I wanted any. I got 6, and we took them early, at about 6:30 pm. I had the typical 'barred out' experience. My friend went home around 10. Another friend stopped by at 11, with a bottle of Robitussin 8 hour cough gels. I decided I might as well join him, the night was still young, and went to buy a bottle. I took them around 11:30. I should also add that I have a LOT of experience with DXM. The cough gels are time released, so it took about an hour to hit me.

I don't remember a lot of the trip because I was barred out, but I remember being very speedy, and I was having hallucinations. They were not unpleasant or scary, nor were they vivid. It was just geometric patterns spilling out of the corner of walls, off my friends face. I was having a good time. I also had VERY vivid closed eye hallucinations. I would go into my own little place for 15 minutes or so, spiraling through colorful tunnels or walking down a road lined with colorful trees. It was a very enjoyable experience. I guess the xanax and the DXM go really well together. I never felt sick, or dizzy. I don't know how it would be if you took them both at the same time, but staggering the ingestion was very nice.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46794
Published: Sep 23, 2007Views: 26,519
Pharms - Alprazolam (98), DXM (22) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)