Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Can't Get High Anymore
Citalopram & Cannabis
by no stoned anymore
Citation:   no stoned anymore. "I Can't Get High Anymore: An Experience with Citalopram & Cannabis (exp46807)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2021. erowid.org/exp/46807

20 mg oral Pharms - Citalopram (daily)
    smoked Cannabis

My experience is truly driving me crazy/insane.

Firstly, I have been chronically smoking weed for 11 years now, and have enjoyed almost every toke.

Ever since I was a young boy I have always lived in a melancholic state of life--various degrees. I couldn't take the suffering anymore and finally went to the doctor for help. He prescribed me 20 mg of citalopram (brand name celexa, which I have been taking consistently since the last week of May 2005. It is now Oct. 2005 and I must say that the medication has made me feel a bit better except for one major problem. I CAN'T get high anymore!!!!

This is driving me absolutely insane!!! I can't feeling anything anymore! Not even a glow, or a a tingle. It bothers me so much that I am ready to take myself off the medication just to feel euphoric again. I'll take my chances with depression.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 46807
Published: Feb 4, 2021Views: 423
Pharms - Citalopram (227), Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)