Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Does Not Fit Neatly Into Good or Bad
DMT
by PeterPanick
Citation:   PeterPanick. "Does Not Fit Neatly Into Good or Bad: An Experience with DMT (exp47098)". Erowid.org. Nov 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/47098

50 mg insufflated DMT (freebase)

Insufflated Freebase

First effects manifested at 15 minutes, growing in intensity until 45 minutes, then reluctantly tapering off until about the hour point. In a million words disguised as a science fiction story gone paranoid, I could attempt to describe the typical (?) tryptamine buzz, but I just can't. This was too weird.

The experience does not fit neatly into the good or bad bin: it was a little of both. Hold on, no it wasn't; IT WAS A LOT OF BOTH! I can reach the room of dreams this way. But I cannot leave as quickly. And I know if I fight a tryptamine, it will beat me senseless (I had a headache afterwards and it was fun to think that my pineal had been knuckled like a speed-bag
it was fun to think that my pineal had been knuckled like a speed-bag

It was interesting not being thrown into outerspace. It was interesting having more than 5 seconds to wonder before being ripped from the birth of reaction into the action. It was also a little scary. DMT is really a very strange thing. Whatever it is, it is full of power, and it likes to show off.

Here is the best way to share the gift of what I have been given. It's in a simple word- WOW!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47098
Published: Nov 27, 2017Views: 813
DMT (18) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)