individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Am Not to Impressed
Nymphaea caerulea (Blue Lotus)
by Tokin Frog
Citation:   Tokin Frog. "I Am Not to Impressed: An Experience with Nymphaea caerulea (Blue Lotus) (exp47126)". Erowid.org. Mar 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47126

1 cig. smoked Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (flowers)
    oral Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (tea)

I did a lot, I mean a lot of of research on this substance. Came to the conclusion that there are trace chemicals in the lotus similar to ginko-biloba? Other than that there hasnt been enough research done.

Smoking the flowers by themselves creates a mild 'floaty' kind of stone. Not very comfortable. Reminds me of smoking Mj stems. As with the tea, I didnt feel a thing, I once made a cup with 10 grams of lotus flowers. Nothing. With alcohol smoking the flowers creates a more pronounced stone. Still uncomfortable. With Mj, it creates a total 'secondary' buzz TO the Mj.

Smoking the flower makes me very sleepy, not in a good way either. Its like dramamine actually. So I'm not really sure what the hell it is but I am not to impressed.

[Reported Dose: "One joint of flowers + One joint of Mary Jane + 4 grams of flowers in tea"]

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47126
Published: Mar 30, 2018Views: 869
Lotus/Lily - Nymphaea nouchali var caerulea (105) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)