Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
More Aware of My Surroundings
Methamphetamine (Desoxyn)
by Paul
Citation:   Paul. "More Aware of My Surroundings: An Experience with Methamphetamine (Desoxyn) (exp47218)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47218

20 mg oral Methamphetamine (pill / tablet)

After acquiring some Desoxyn 5mg Tabs, from a relative who has Narcolepsy I took 4, one afternoon, having some experience with Stims (Ritalin).

The effects were MUCH stronger than even 60mgs Ritalin, and I felt as my eyes were glued open, I was far more aware of my sorroundings, and could take in only one aspect of what I focused on at a time, with little anxiety. This lasted for around for 6 hours and then I felt drained and VERY tired. I couldn't keep awake after this so went to bed.

All in all this open up my mind to how strong Methamphetamine is, and made Ritalin seem like aspirin. I may try the experience again, perhaps in a test type situation.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47218
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 1,312
Methamphetamine (37) : First Times (2), Alone (16)