Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
All We Ever See of Existence Is Our Self
2C-I
by funkybeatnik
Citation:   funkybeatnik. "All We Ever See of Existence Is Our Self: An Experience with 2C-I (exp47318)". Erowid.org. Feb 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47318

20 mg   2C-I

All you can ever see is yourself

Prior Experiences: LSD many times, mushrooms, salvia, DMT once; never taken 2C-B or MDMA for comparison.

Setting: nighttime in a my boyfriends bedroom; crazy light that changes colors very slowly, filling the whole room.

Experience: very similar to LSD - tension in body, especially jaw and face; feeling of excitement/anticipation; unexplainable sense of energy; brief ego death leading first to experience of void, then of what can only be described as nirvana; closed-eye-visuals: intense vistas of colorful energy beyond description; open-eye-visual: dramatic perceptual shifts, swirling colors and shapes (exactly like LSD).

Involved realization that we are consciously in control of our evolution, and that the vibrations we produce create our karmic situations. All we ever see of existence is our self, yet we mistakenly assume that there is the other which we must perform for. We can hide nothing from anyone, and we are always just as alone(empty with such fullness).

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47318
Published: Feb 22, 2018Views: 549
2C-I (172) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)