Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Not a Good Combination
Cannabis & Cocaine
by weezieB
Citation:   weezieB. "Not a Good Combination: An Experience with Cannabis & Cocaine (exp47431)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2017. erowid.org/exp/47431

1 cig. smoked Cannabis
  3 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Iím a fairly regular cannabis user, usually smoking about twice a day. Iíve done cocaine a few times in the past but and never in combination with another drug.

A couple weeks ago, after smoking a joint, I though it would be fun to do a few lines. I cut 3 lines and snorted the first. IMMEDIATELY my head cleared (which sucked) and everything sharpened. I still had a body high from the cannabis, but my mind was sharp (not the hazy feeling I usually have after smoking).

I finished the other two lines and felt my heart beating extremely fast, I couldíve swore that I could feel my blood circulating in my body after being pumped from the heart. All I could think about was how easy it would be to have a heart attack, even though I knew I wouldnít after such a small amount of coke.

Killed the marijuana buzz.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47431
Published: Aug 9, 2017Views: 1,566
Cannabis (1), Cocaine (13) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)