Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
I Love this stuff
MDA
by Tatu
Citation:   Tatu. "I Love this stuff: An Experience with MDA (exp47440)". Erowid.org. Sep 14, 2010. erowid.org/exp/47440

300 mg oral MDA (powder / crystals)

Well I usually can get MDMA. I have a friend that knows a chemist that decided to do a huge batch of MDA. I have done E at least a hundred times so this was going to be something different yet a little familiar I was told.

We received our stash in powder form and downed it in parachutes (toilet paper squares). Within 45 minutes I started to get the head rush that E gives but something was different. It was like I was having a panic attack and orgasm at the same time.

I usually puke on really good E but this stuff was so overwhelming that I couldn't even get the energy to puke. I just layed on the ground and was completely in awe at what I was feeling.

The peak didn't even hit until about 2 hours later and just kept cruising along for about 3 hours. Thats right I said a 3 hour peak. I love this stuff. Much longer lasting and more 'mellow' than X. I bet if the government made this stuff legal we'd be out of debt in 3 months. I found a new best friend.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47440
Published: Sep 14, 2010Views: 5,923
MDA (34) : Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)