Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Lady C
Codeine
by eastcost
Citation:   eastcost. "Lady C: An Experience with Codeine (exp47475)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2020. erowid.org/exp/47475

Codeine

I have been taking codeine for a year now. Usually with my Gf before I go to the movies or mall or out to a local event. It's a very mellow high. It's like more potent opiates except I can think completely straight and function normally. On-set when using CWE is aprox. 15-30 min. Lasts Effects are; increase in mood, Euphoria, extreme relaxation, and for me It makes me talk nonstop. Ill say whatever thought even comes to my mind, even half-formed thoughts will come spilling out of my mouth. This all a good few hours, and slowly tapers off comfortably. Great for sleep aid. Great for socilization events. Great for anything, especially with weed. Weed intensifies it tenfold. I just took codeine about 2 hours ago. And decided to write a report on what I know to help others who might have questions about Lady C.

Peace!
East

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 47475
Published: Jan 10, 2020Views: 798
Codeine (14) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Not Applicable (38)