Pain Relief
Zolpidem
by BPS
Citation:   BPS. "Pain Relief: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp47505)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47505

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I too find Ambien to be the best pain reliever for chronic pain. I have sufferred for years with degenerative disc disease and I found by accident that Ambien is by far the best pain reliever. During really bad episodes, I was taking Vicodin 7.5/750 mg with no effect. The ambien, while not eliminating the pain, allowed me to function at a near normal level. I feel this message should be heard by those sufferring from this horrible chronic back pain. And doctors should understand this as well. I've discussed these effects with a number of the physicians who had no idea that Ambien provided this kind of relief.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47505
Published: Jun 21, 2018Views: 1,035
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Not Applicable (38), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)