Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Big Jelly Blob
Nitrous Oxide
by unknown
Citation:   unknown. "Big Jelly Blob: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp47575)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47575

inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Jelly

I was in the dentist office and I needed surgery. They put the mask over me and I just waited. Finally I started feeling tingly. I went into a dream like state. The sky was pink and I was on a bridge in the sky.

I think I fell asleep cause I dont think Nitrous Oxide does this to one when one is awake. Anyways, I just jumped off the bridge backwars into a big jelly blob and it flung me back up in a very tingely way. I kept doing this more and more till finally it felt like I could do anything. I just kept jumping in and out of the jelly forever then when I woke up I was still very happy and just had a smile on my face everywhere I went.

It went away sometime later and I had alot of pain in my mouth due to the surgery.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 47575
Published: Apr 20, 2018Views: 907
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)