Felt Like Dying
Crack
by nub
Citation:   nub. "Felt Like Dying: An Experience with Crack (exp47888)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/47888

repeated   Crack

I was off crack for almost seven years all I did was drink beer.
A
s a matter of fact I could not stand to be around anybody on crack. one day I ran into an old crack buddy of mine the next thing
I know i am smoking crack. Up for three days spent all kings of money. and I am thinking this cannot be real. so I said to myself
You know this is a one time thing I won't do this again.guess what two months later I did the same thing again but this time
The results were much worse. This drug will fool me into thinking I are on top of the world for about five minutes.

I spend every dime I got trying to get back to were I was. In the meantime I put people through hell by not going home or calling because I am to embarresed to face anyboby. I know.so all I can do is to keep getting high to keep my mind off reality. I can go days without eating or bathing talk about gross. Then I have to look for my vechicle .

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 47888
Published: Apr 16, 2018Views: 822
Crack (82) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Not Applicable (38)