individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Wonder What Drove Me to Be So Destructive
Zolpidem
by Patrick/Nyarlathotep
Citation:   Patrick/Nyarlathotep. "I Wonder What Drove Me to Be So Destructive: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp48127)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/48127

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 0:15 10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:15 1 shot oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

Ambien and hobbies

Having the recent option to pick up 8 of the 10 mg Ambien pills was at first a good omen. However after taking one at 11:30 P.M. and a second at 11:45 P.M. each followed by a shot of Tequila wasn't the wisest choice. After sense returns my eyes are blessed by two broken objects; a Chivas Regal mirror, and a childhood gift stitched by my aunt. The glass of the mirror is broken and the cover of the stitching has been shattered for whatever purpose seemed reasonable at the time. The next problem I had was having to locate my home phone with a flash light discovering it in pieces around my airconditioner outside, but still working. I wonder what drove me to be so destructive and even cut my arms with the glass shards ? I am not depressed but rather confused as hell as to the actions I took. I should have had a sitter for this. Stay safe everyone..

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48127
Published: Jun 7, 2018Views: 785
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)