Nice Dream Herb
Lactuca - L. virosa, Cannabis & Alcohol
by The Dreamer
Citation:   The Dreamer. "Nice Dream Herb: An Experience with Lactuca - L. virosa, Cannabis & Alcohol (exp48335)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/48335

oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 250 mg smoked Lactuca - L. virosa (plant material)
  T+ 1:00 250 mg smoked Lactuca - L. virosa (plant material)

After reading on the 'net' about wild letuce I got me 50 grams for 9 euro at my local smartshop. After a some beers and weed joints I decided to test it. I rolled a small weed joint (normal rizla blue) with .25 gram lactuca added. It got me a bit less emotional. A nerve pain in my neck started to dissolve within 25 seconds after the first drag! It was gone after the joint. Nice results.

I repeated the same after an hour, but this time in bed. I got a feeling of wanting to lay down and close my eyes, but I resisted until I finnished the joint. Laying down and closing my eyes I 'melted' straight in to a dream. I awoke 6-7 hrs later fully rested after some wild dreams.

lactuca virosa is now part of my herbal use. It make's me sleep for exact 6.5 hr with he nicest of dreams!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48335
Published: Sep 6, 2007Views: 21,635
Lactuca - L. virosa (340) : First Times (2), Combinations (3), Health Benefits (32), General (1), Alone (16)