Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Television Was Just Like the Ocean
Dimenhydrinate
by David W.
Citation:   David W.. "The Television Was Just Like the Ocean: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate (exp48352)". Erowid.org. Sep 10, 2021. erowid.org/exp/48352

12 tablets oral Dimenhydrinate (pill / tablet)

About a year ago, my friend 'Ken' advised me that if I wanted to trip balls that there is a motion sickness pill that will just wreck you. I decided to give it a try. The bottle of Dramamine had 12 pills in it, and I believe that the pills are like 10mg of dimenhydrinate in them. I took ten of them in my bedroom and didn't think anything of it. I anticipated the trip, which delayed the onset. Once the effects were felt though, I was out of my head. After about 35 minutes I was having all kinds of visuals. I looked down at my arm and there was like a one inch layer of water covering my skin. The television was just like the ocean. I could see this strange little wire on the floor that would snake around and grow into a little tree then fall down move somewhere else and then grow into another tree. I am planning on doing it again soon. I felt no adverse effects at all.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 48352
Published: Sep 10, 2021Views: 157
Dimenhydrinate (17) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)