Against the drug war but not sure what to do about it?
Join Erowid and help spread accurate, independent information.
Info
Methylphenidate
by !!!
Citation:   !!!. "Info: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp48435)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/48435

2 lines insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (ground / crushed)
  1 tablet oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (pill / tablet)
    repeated insufflated Pharms - Methylphenidate (ground / crushed)

Being on probation, I wanted to get a high that wouldnt remain in my system for long and show up on any drug tests. My friend has ADD and takes Ritalin, which he was happy to share with me. I wasn't very experienced with pills so I didn't know the amount I was taking. I started by doing a line for each nostril, then I swallowed a pill as insurance that I would feel the effects. After waiting a few minutes, I did a few more lines and within 15 minutes, I had done about 7 or 8 lines. The effects started slow with minor jitterness and increased talking. Then it hit me, I was filled with a burst of energy that felt almost exactly like drinking a big cup of coffee. I got this feeling in my stomach then made me wanna run, dance, or just be active. Then about 20 minutes after the plataeu started, it ended very quickly. I felt a little less enrgy but before I know it, I was dead tired and could hardly keep my head up. It's a physical tiredness, like I just finished running a mile. The tiredness didn't go away until I had slept it off.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48435
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 1,346
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)