Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Pen-Cap of Fun
Coffee
by mp36
Citation:   mp36. "Pen-Cap of Fun: An Experience with Coffee (exp48438)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/48438

insufflated Coffee (ground / crushed)

Coffee Fun

Well I'm sitting here, bored as hell, and I think to myself, 'I wonder if I could get a kickass boost off of snorting coffee?' I decide to try it by filling a pen-cap with grounds of 100% Arabica ( BTW, the darker the grounds, the better the rush.) After doing this I carefully put the small end up my nose and take a big snort. I wait two minutes and I can feel a strong rush, almost feels like I just became Superman.

It's kind of weird at first but it begins to feel better after doing it a couple more times.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48438
Published: Aug 28, 2021Views: 283
Coffee (173) : General (1), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)