Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Best Trip Ever
Zolpidem & Cannabis
by Steinbrenner
Citation:   Steinbrenner. "Best Trip Ever: An Experience with Zolpidem & Cannabis (exp48643)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/48643

10 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:20   smoked Cannabis

This is by far the best trip ever. While it is not as intense as Mushrooms or Acid, I am in complete control of my trip, unlike mushrooms or acid. The trip never gets too intense or weird, but rather, is just soo much fun. I take two, wait till they kick in (about 20 minutes, I'll feel it) and then smoke a bowl. I'll notice things moving at my command (I stared at a Phish poster and made the band members start playing with my mind), looking at words on a computer screen looks like the words are floating in a sea... oh man.. only problem - time goes really really fast, and the trip only lasts around 2 hours... I love this drug!!!!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48643
Published: Jan 9, 2007Views: 1,205
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Alone (16)