Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 299 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
The Big Trick
Crack Cocaine
by Ron
Citation:   Ron. "The Big Trick: An Experience with Crack Cocaine (exp4867)". Erowid.org. Mar 3, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4867

smoked Crack (powder / crystals)

I have been snorting coke for over five years and have never had a problem with adiction. I will crave and think about it sometimes but the price and problems with getting quality on demand usualy turns me away.Pretty much your casual weekend user who also drinks alot when doing it so sleep comes easy.But now I have acsess to top of the line dope deliverd to my door, whatever time of day I want. I can still say no to blow but lately I've been smokeing rock wich seems to be developing into a problem. I have experimented before but now I have a neighbor who is a regular user witch has gotten me deeper into the drug.

The big trick is the fact that the first time you do crack you will not be instantly adicted like they teach you in school tricking you into thinking your in control. but you're not. every time you do it after the last you feel higher because after the high you feel lower than ever before. the first day after I feel sick as a dog, second day angry as hell, third craving another and very optomistic and whatever day I do it instantly fixes any of these moods unless im so exhausted from being up days on end I have to sleep. There have been so many nights when I've said just one gram and hundreds of dollers later its morning and I have to be at work in ten minutes right after my last hit.

bottom line very very bad drug all I can say is stay away.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 4867
Published: Mar 3, 2001Views: 12,891
Crack (82) : Various (28), Health Problems (27), Addiction & Habituation (10)