Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Suprisingly Strong
Methadone
by markasstrick
Citation:   markasstrick. "Suprisingly Strong: An Experience with Methadone (exp48695)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/48695

10 mg   Methadone (pill / tablet)

Today I ingested 10mg of Methadose (generic methadone pill). I started at 12:00 noon and the effects were felts 1 hr later, numbness, warm, fuzzy feeling. I should note that I have been addicted to all types of Opioid pain killers for almost a year now running the gamut from Oxycontin and Percocet and Vicodin to Morphine (60mg and 100mg doses). This Methadose pill scared the shit out of me from reading all kinds of bad trip experiences on Methadone. My pupils are reduced to pin points, I feel ok right now. I have one more and I am about to pop it soon. BTW if someone takes this shit without having a strong tolerance for opiates already, it might mean lights out for them...

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48695
Published: Nov 6, 2007Views: 43,104
Methadone (166) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)