Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Pain and Nausea
Tobacco
by matthew
Citation:   matthew. "Pain and Nausea: An Experience with Tobacco (exp48815)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2021. erowid.org/exp/48815

1 bowl smoked Tobacco

After a stressful week of too much caffeine and too little sleep, I decided to smoke a pipe of tobacco to try and focus. I have a paper to write, and I wanted to focus. I went outside into the snow, and lit my pipe. I haven't smoked in about 6 months, and I was amazed by the effect. I held the smoke in as if I were smoking weed. My legs felt week, and my heart started pulsing. When I got back inside I felt sick to my stomach. I tried to write, but it was too painful. I laid on the floor in pain for about 15 minutes. A half hour later, my heart is still pulsing, and I feel miserable.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48815
Published: Aug 25, 2021Views: 242
Tobacco (47), Sleep Deprivation (140) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)