Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
ER for Panic
Cocaine
by Nick
Citation:   Nick. "ER for Panic: An Experience with Cocaine (exp48873)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2020. erowid.org/exp/48873

5 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

Fear and Loathing

I've been snorting cocaine on and off for 10 years. For the first 2 months I seemed to notice none of the 'unpleasant' side effects. One day I snorted about .5 gram in about 25 minutes. It was terrifying. I couldn't breathe out of my nostrils, my HR was about 120 bpm, and my RR was about 30 breathes per minute. I told my mother and she drove me to any ER. All of my fital signs were within normal limits but slightly elevated. I was just left on a bed to wait out the panic attack I'd had. Since then I've been extremely cautious with cocaine although everyone else seems to be able to consume massive amounts with no seriously unpleasant effects.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48873
Published: Mar 9, 2020Views: 486
Cocaine (13) : Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)