Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Faster Than the Rest
Triazolam
by Vandall
Citation:   Vandall. "Faster Than the Rest: An Experience with Triazolam (exp48935)". Erowid.org. Jun 24, 2021. erowid.org/exp/48935

IV Pharms - Triazolam (liquid)

My first encounter with triazolam was preceding a surgical procedure in which I was to undergo general anesthesia. I was happily tucked into a gurney with an I.V inserted, when I noticed my nurse drawing a clear liquid into a syringe from a curious little bottle that sat on the table that was somehow connected to my bed. I of course assumed that it was some sort of anesthetic/painkiller/precursor to the whole general anesthesia experience, meant to quell the pain. As curiosity gnawed at my nervous mind and I stared into the eyes of my plump-faced-gentle-eyed-nurse, who did in fact seem overly glib at the prospect of injecting me with some unknown substance, I broke down and demanded that she tell me exactly what was in that little bottle! 'Oh dont you worry about a thing sir' she said as she plunged the contents of the syringe down my IV tube.

I was so Angry! I yelled this time, that she tell me just what the hell she had injected me with! The nurse, realizing my apprehension, calmly told me that it was triazolam, meant to calm my nerves before surgery, an 'anti-anxiety drug'. And then she did the sweetest thing, she held the bottle up for me to view....Triazolam...cc1.5 cc150....

Did I say I was angry? Why, I'm not angry at all!!! I feel incredible good!! My God, I'm absolutely fearless! There's not a scalpel in the world that could scare me...Damn! I'm certainly very tired...really tired...+.

That is exactly what went through my mind immediately after receiving an injection of triazolam prior to surgery. I later had a discussion with the nurse in which she told me that I had in fact been quite vocal about the way I felt...we had a good laugh about it. I falsely apologized for having been so noisy. Honestly, I don't think I've ever felt so good in my life. Better than valium. Better than Xanax. Better than Klonopin.....and so much faster than any other benzodiazepine!!

Truly Wonderful and incredibly fast acting. Completely comforting, like a blanket, freshly pulled from the dryer, that's how my entire body felt. This drug should be in a class of its own. Don't scrutinize this!!!!!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 48935
Published: Jun 24, 2021Views: 211
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)