individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Slow Motion
Trazodone
by TheRoamingNoam
Citation:   TheRoamingNoam. "Slow Motion: An Experience with Trazodone (exp49090)". Erowid.org. Mar 28, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49090

400 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

Well, lets just start off by saying I was in a treatment school. I couldn't sleep and was having a hard time with withdrawal of speed. So the geniuss's there decided to perscribe me to trazadone. They started my at a dose that was very low, I forget exactly what but I the first night taking it, I felt the effects suddenly and knew it might have recreational potential. I got him to give me up to 200mgs. So I would skip one night and the pop them both. I was givin my meds mind you because I was in an a recreational treatment center (rtc). The effects were like this.

At 400mg's I felt the sames as I did on benadryl. No crazy hulucinations, my body feels like a sand bag. Extreme loss of motor skills, blurred vision. Its hard to explain this one, so bear with me, when I would turn my head the imigary would stay untill I was fully focused on something else.

Extremely easy to fall asleep, slow motion.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49090
Published: Mar 28, 2018Views: 3,629
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Hospital (36)