individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Touch and Sound
MDMA
by Big Chester
Citation:   Big Chester. "Touch and Sound: An Experience with MDMA (exp49105)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2019. erowid.org/exp/49105

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 19:00 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  T+ 21:00 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Christams Roll's

I took 1 tab of MDMA about 1:00am on December 24th. The effect of the pill took about 40 minutes to kick in. At first I had a sick feeling in my entire body, followed by a sudden rush of energy. A feeling like I would expect from Crystal Meth. Within 20 minutes of these first effects, I experienced an awareness of touch and sound. Everything had a softer side to it.

The total experience lasted until 8:00am. I then slept for 3 hours. Upon waking, I felt very week, and very thirsty. Kind of fuzzy in the head, like a long night of drinking. I attended holiday functions that afternoon, and upon returning home I took another tab about 8:00pm. I again felt the sickness in my stomach, and never reached the peak I had experienced earlier that day. About 11:00pm I took another tab, this time without the sick feeling, but a very strong peak. Again with strong effects of touch and sound.

I finally went to bed about 3:00am on December 25. I woke up about 8:30am and again had a need for some water. All day I have experienced a mild sick feeling in my entire body, and some joint pain.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49105
Published: Nov 18, 2019Views: 479
MDMA (3) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Multi-Day Experience (13), Unknown Context (20)