Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Experimenting with Doses
2C-E
by Happy Catipilar
Citation:   Happy Catipilar. "Experimenting with Doses: An Experience with 2C-E (exp49148)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2007. erowid.org/exp/49148

oral 2C-E (capsule)
    insufflated 2C-E (powder / crystals)

I found myself unemployed with free time between school schedules, so I thought I'd put it to good use.

[Erowid Note: Two samples of powder (even of the same chemical) with equivalent volumes won't necessarily weigh the same. For this reason, eyeballing is an inaccurate and potentially dangerous method of measuring, particularly for substances that are active in very small amounts. See this article on The Importance of Measured Doses.]

From known weights, usually 250 mg or 100 mg, I have eyeballed divisions to guess at my pill weights. So there is probably a +/-5% involved.

This report is specifically for a series of trials with 2C-E.

12.5 mg ingested orally proves very visual, but physiologically overwhelming, vomiting is probably a given.

8.66 mg orally relieves the physical, although the emotionally unstable my still have a bit of difficulty integrating (and will still pop.) This is my dose in snuff, a bit harder than the 12.5 mg oral dose, but 2c-e has an effect within 15 minutes by this route, otherwise it can take an hour to two hours.

2ct-2 trials, 31.25 mg oral.

The trip was amazing, the visuals were almost constant... distinctly distortions of what I was seeing though, nothing manifested as with a pot/acid combo. I make mention of this chem though, for it has greater potential as a synergist. 2c-e, usually at 10 mg with 20-25mg 2ct-2 creates oceans out of carpet, rainbows from white walls, etc.

Trips are usually visual for 5 hours after onset; for 2C-E and 2c-I. The visuals are pretty hard to ignore the first 3 of those (I refer to it as the self-guided phase).

2C-E becomes unbearable past 2x a dose.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49148
Published: Jun 21, 2007Views: 6,886
2C-E (137) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)