Snort to the Hospital
2C-T-7
by Mike
Citation:   Mike. "Snort to the Hospital: An Experience with 2C-T-7 (exp4918)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2001. erowid.org/exp/4918

25 mg insufflated 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)

Received 13 November 2000

Hi. I'm a 15 year old high school student in USA. Last Saturday I was emitted into the Intensive Care Unit at my local hospital. I ordered a research chemical called 2c-t-7. I heard some good and bad things about this. I heard it was like a 'candyflip', which is a combo of ecstasy and acid (LSD). 'Cool, a semi-legal and good trip!' I thought. So I did 25mg of this powder (snorted) and waited though the severe, intense burn. I didn't know what was happening. Intense waves and overwhelming visuals were coming over me...feeling sounds, seeing feelings...not fun at all. I must have puked at least a liter. I told my parents that I thought I overdosed on a research chemical. They took me down to the local hospital. I only remember bits and pieces of what happened. If you have seen the movie 'Fire in the Sky', I felt like the guy that was abducted. Being in severe confusion and tubes coming out of you is not fun. And urinating though a tube is not the greatest thing...it's even worse when they pull the tube out. I was released from the ICU Sunday. It was extremely scary. I am now going to go though some Substance Abuse counseling and see a therapist. If you think 16 hours of confusion, peeing though tubes, IV's, and eating ice chips is fun, then go for it!

Sincerely,
Mike

P.S. please post this at a note to other teens...I'm still feeling the mental effects of this and I did something very stupid that I will regret.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 4918
Published: Jan 29, 2001Views: 10,725
2C-T-7 (54) : Alone (16), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7)