Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Comparison of Stimulants
Cocaine & Amphetamines
by josh
Citation:   josh. "Comparison of Stimulants: An Experience with Cocaine & Amphetamines (exp49240)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49240

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
      Amphetamines

Amphetamine and Cocaine

Well I am 16 I first tried Cocaine when I was 14. I have been percribed Amphetamines for ADD. I have found the high off Amphetamines have been so simmlar to Cocaine that I stoped buying Coke and just sticked with the Amphetamine witch lasted 4-6 hrs compaired to the short lived Cocanie experance. I tried meth and it seems to last longer than even Amphetamines. Cocanie is a over rated stimulant that lasts for about 30 min to an hour.To me it is a waste of money but if I had the money to snort all day, I'd stick with Cocanie beacuse its alot more natural feeling.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 49240
Published: May 20, 2018Views: 964
Cocaine (13), Amphetamines (6) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)