Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Little Groggy
Clonazepam
by recovering addict
Citation:   recovering addict. "A Little Groggy: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp49311)". Erowid.org. Feb 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/49311

1 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)
  .5 mg insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

I was at a friend's condo when I poped my first 1mg pill. I was working on only 2 hourse of sleep so passed out within 20mins and woke up about 3 hours later. I then proceeded to drive home, about an hour away. I was pretty grogy but attributed it to have no sleep the night before. When I got home and stepped out of my car my head felt like it was spinning, but not nausous just a good buzz. When I got up to my apt. I snorted another .5mg. And a friend of mine ate 2mg and snorted about.25mg. Within minutes bot of our heads were spinning and we both had a hard time standing up right. I ended up passing out cold and woke up the next morning feeling like my whole world was spinning. I usually prefer opiates, especially heroin, but I'm presently trying to clean up so I turned to colozopam to take the edge off. There is much to be desired in the high, unless one likes passing out, and the day after I always feel like the world is spinning and its hard to even get out of bed.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 49311
Published: Feb 25, 2018Views: 1,003
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Various (28), General (1)